Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Before and After

 I have a confession to make.  In the last blog, I planned to write about how I had learned to move forward with things and not get bogged down in details.  The problem was that I spent over 45 minutes rewriting my paragraph and eventually tossed the whole thing out.  Guess I'm still working on that one.

It's not all bad though.  Attention to details is the difference between an okay photo and a photo rich with color and details.  So, although I usually don't like to show clients the "before" photos, I wanted to illustrate the difference it makes to focus on the details.

Before
After
Here's another example.  Notice the difference in the background. 


Before
After

Another reason these photos look so much better is that I discovered Photoshop Actions from paintthemoon.net.  I love this site!  These actions makes it so much easier to bring photos up to the next level.  You'll find so many beautiful photos and helpful tools there.  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment