Monday, August 5, 2013

Website and Summer fun


Website:
For the longest time, I've wanted to create a website where I could share photos I've taken of friends and family.  So a few days ago, cathiefrostphotography.com became a reality.  It's been an awesome learning process for me and I'm excited to share my love of photography with others.

Summer Fun:
The start of school today signaled the end of summer for our family.  But before I get too caught up with school craziness,  I wanted to recapture in photos the wonderful summer we had.

Our big family trip was to Strawberry Reservoir, near Heber, Utah.  We rented a pontoon boat and stayed in the nearby lodge for a few days.  Everyone had a chance to fish, or at least hold a fishing rod.  



                

   










No comments:

Post a Comment